HOST HOME PROVIDERS (Adult Foster Care)
This is a great opportunity for an adult community member to provide adult foster care services and support to individuals who desire to live in a family-like environment. The program allows for individuals from the community to accept 1 - 3 adults into their homes and provide residential services to them. A daily reimbursement rate per individual is paid to the provider for services. Current Host Home Providers are paid a monthly rate between $1,518.00 to $3,300.00 (depending on support level and the number of days in the month. Range of support may vary by individuals needs).
Located in La Junta, Colorado
Top Ten Reasons to Become a Host Home Provider:
- Make a positive difference in someone's life
- Supplement your income
- Gain a fun and delightful live-in companion
- Supported by a team of dedicated staff
- Develop a life-long, rewarding relationship
- 24-hour support for health services
- Help others grow and discover their talents
- Personal satisfaction of fulfilling dreams
- Service contracted on a yearly basis
- Great opportunity to learn new skills
This arrangement is bound by an independent contractor relationship between the community member and InspirationField in compliance with all Division of Developmental Disabilities rules and regulations. The provider must meet all state and agency certification requirements. The range of care may vary from a moderate level of care to total care.