The Dream fund is established to raise money to provide philanthropy opportunities as part of an effort to give back to the community. We are offering three InspirationField Scholarships and one Scholarship in memory of the late M. Todd McIntyre of La Junta Trading Company.
The InspirationField Education Scholarship
The M. "Toddy" McIntyre Education Scholarship
- to students who are pursuing their education in an institute of higher learning beyond high school. The scholarship is intended to assist a high school student with expenses related to attending an accredited university, college, or trade school, in an effort to obtain an Associates degree, Bachelor's degree, or a trade certificate.
- A maximum of three scholarships of $500 each will be awarded during the 2019-20 school year.
- Intend to attend an accredited college, university, or trade school of his/her choice.
- American citizen or naturalized citizen.
- Complete the scholarship application.
- Graduate from high school with a grade point average between 2.0 and 3.49 on a 4.0 GPA scale.
- Provide high school transcripts.
- Provide two letters of recommendation. (The people providing the recommendations must include a phone number where they can be reached for verification.)
- Must currently attend a high school in the lower Arkansas Valley, including but not limited to: La Junta, Swink, Rocky Ford, Manzanola, Fowler, Ordway, Cheraw, McClave or Las Animas.
- Be available for an in-person interview, should you reach the final selection process.
- Any false or inaccurate information will automatically disqualify you.
- Scholarship will be paid directly to the accredited college, university, or trade school with proof of registration form from the participating institution. Payments will only be made toward tuition, books, room and board, and course related materials/supplies.
Application Deadline: February 27, 2020
If you are not interested in applying for this scholarship, you can also seek employment with InspirationField by visiting our Careers page for employment opportunities.
For questions or additional information, please contact Caitlin Coffield at 719-384-8741, ext. 102.